Get the reports you need, when you need them.
HigherEd gives you the internal and institutional reports you need on the entire set of your activities.
- Categorized assessments let you generate individual and aggregated reports on the meeting of unit outcomes, various standards, and the tracking of the progress of your students, charting their progress through their transition points.
- Specialized internship features enable you to generate reports on the distribution of students at different cooperating sites, qualifications of the cooperating staff, the diversity composition of the students and the students’ hours, subjects, etc.
- Surveys enable you to generate reports on the feedback of your students, graduates, and your community.
- Course-based data lets you generate reports on faculty-to-student and course ratios.
- Import of data from the Student Information System gives you reports on gender and race distribution and other demographics.
- Import of standardized test and other scores let you combine all your other data with student scores, degrees, certifications, and other qualifications.
HigherEd includes complete capability to let you generate your reports to meet all the needs of accrediting bodies such as NCATE, TEAC, AACN, ABET, AACSB, and more.
More importantly, these reports, combined with the other features in HigherEd, give you the ability to loop-back and institute improvements in all the activities of your unit. Since all your data is always available instantaneously, not only can you track the performance of your unit, you can also monitor the improvements you institute on a regular basis.